Abiro Trends provides information about Twitter trends over time.
- Abiro Trends provides a quick overview of Twitter trends over time.
- It samples worldwide and U.S. trends every 15 minutes and regional trends a couple of times per day for easy and quick browsing.
- See Twitter trends graphically for the region and time period, and with the time windows you are interested in.
- Set up events, for trends reaching a certain level, or increasing or decreasing at a certain pace. You’ll receive an e-mail when events occur.
- Manage your trends, events and user profile via an easy to use interface.
- Export trends to CSV files for off-line analysis in Excel etc.
- Trend data is kept for one week back in time.
It was specified and initially implemented by Abiro during 2012 and improved over time.