Twitizer Uploader makes it very easy to tweet images, videos, audio and long messages.
Uploader running on an Sony Xperia S.
Available via the Help screen in the app:
Thanks for installing Twitizer Uploader, the Android app for Twitizer (twitizer.com), that enables you to tweet multimedia and long messages.
We’ve tried our best to make tweeting photos, videos, audio and long messages as simple as possible.
How to use Twitizer Uploader:
- Login to your Twitter account via twitizer.com from a PC or tablet
- Create or choose an image, video or audio file, and/or write a long message
- Write a Twitter status
- Press Upload (see note below)
- Repeat from 2 any number of times
- The first time you Upload you are asked to login to the same account as you did at twitizer.com.
- Status and Message are saved between uploads, so you can send several images etc with the same information.
- By default your rough location is included with the upload. You can shut that off entirely or set a finer precision via Settings / Location method. Note that GPS draws more battery than other methods, and doesn’t work indoors. If you set Location method to Fine/Coarse, Uploader will automatically switch to coarse location if GPS is not available.
- Uploader is intentionally not a complete Twitter client, but might become in the future. You never know.
- The application should work on any Android phone, but we don’t guarantee it, as there’s no possibility to test on every phone. Let us know if you run into any problems (see About for contact information).