It’s been an exciting year for Abiro. Examples:
- Did consulting work for HemoCue, involving making an end-to-end solution for transferring measurements from HemoCue’s equipment to a server.
- Did consulting work for Instant Advice (and indirectly Beconfident), involving development of a platform and apps for advice relating to over-the-counter products.
- CliqTags got published on Samsung KNOX Marketplace, until they decided to close down the e-shop before even marketing had started.
- Added support for iBeacon to CliqTags, so that it’s now a complete turnkey solution for beacon deployments.
- The mobile apps related to CliqTags have been rounded out with ditto for iBeacon.
- The IoTino concept has been copied (probably unknowingly) by several providers. Not a win for Abiro obviously, but indicating we were on the right track.
- Bundled CliqTags with the meeting interaction offering provided by MM3 under the CloudConf name.
- Set up a store for beacons for use with CliqTags.
- Installed and configured numerous WordPress sites.
- Provided several CliqTags-based solutions, including a mobile work ordering site and apps for Polygon Group.
- Abiro has been active in the PhoneGap/Cordova community, and has provided a tool creating app icons and splash screens, as well as a tutorial and code template, for such apps.
Plans for 2016
- Abiro will no longer offer software development on consulting basis, and rather offer management consulting only. Development will though continue within the company for its own products.
- In terms of product offerings, Abiro will focus on CliqTags and possible IoT and healthcare opportunities.