CliqTags is a Web application (SaaS) that makes it very easy to build smart mobile content accessed via QR Codes, NFC tags, banner ads etc, without need for knowledge about the technologies involved.
- To create a site you only need to provide a name.
- To create a feedback form you only need to provide an e-mail address.
- To build a Twitter feed you only need to provide a Twitter user name.
- To make a video page you only need to provide a YouTube or Vimeo link.
CliqTags supports many different ways of accessing content, as described in Access Methods for Mobile Marketing.
It supports several business models, via a flexible plan system, that can be configured for individual customers or groups of customers, and where functionality can be controlled per plan.
- Prepaid, via separate invoicing
- Subscription, opt-out, for whatever interval
- Clicks, per access, by topping up funds
Limitations can be set arbitrarily per plan, like amount of sites and pages, supported access methods, supported features etc.
It also supports topping up funds for bulk SMS and clicks.
Online payments are handled via Paypal (credit card or Paypal account).
CliqTags is developed, maintained, hosted and funded by Abiro. We are looking for partners that can resell and license the solution.
Development started early 2012. The functionality has gone through 3 major iterations since, and is still being improved continuously.